ICU ATM Cards
Our Elan® ATM Card may be used at any ATM that accepts PULSE®, ELAN® or CIRRUS® cards. Obtain cash or do a balance inquiry 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Balances obtained via the ATM network may not have your up to the minute balance.
You have access to over 24,000 surcharge-free MoneyPass® ATMs nationwide! When you use your card at any of the conveniently located MoneyPass® ATMs, you won’t be charged an ATM surcharge fee. You don’t need to sign up to receive this access – you already have it. Simply use the online locator MoneyPass® to find a MoneyPass® ATM and you’re on your way to saving at the ATM. The locator also works on your smart phone and tablet making it easy to find surcharge-free ATMs while you are traveling. There’s no need to carry excess cash around when you can use MoneyPass® ATM surcharge-free!
If you use an ATM not operated by MoneyPass®, you may be charged a fee by the ATM operator and by any national, regional or local network processing the transaction (and you may be charged a fee for a balance inquiry even it you do not complete a fund transfer). The ATM surcharge will be debited from you account if you elect to complete the transaction or continue with the balance inquiry. Some merchants now allow ATM cards to be used for purchases, using your ATM card for a purchase requires you to enter your Pin.
ICU Elan ® ATM Card fees
- One time fee of $3.00
- Service fees may apply from ATM owner; to avoid this, use MoneyPass® ATMs
- $10.00 replacement fee for lost card
- $5.00 replacement fee for cracked or broken card
- $2.00 fee every 60 days for non-use of ATM card (inactivity fee)
- Copy of terminal receipt fee is $15.00
- $20.00 replacement fee due to member providing card or account information to a phishing scam or giving card or card number to non-owners of accounts
- Pin reset fee; 1st one is free, $3.00 each time thereafter
- $5.00 per month if an individual member has more than one card (ATM and/or Debit) per account suffix on an account
(Examples of suffixes: 1, 37, 62, 88, etc.) – i.e. Member has 2 ATM cards or both an ATM card and a debit card in their name for the same checking account
Fees effective as of 12-31-13
This information may have changed after that date. To find out what may have changed contact us at 715-635-8273 or 1-800-645-9391.
To Report Your Debit or ATM Card Lost or Stolen
- Indianhead Credit Union Spooner Office: 1-800-645-9391
- Indianhead Credit Union Grantsburg Office: 1-866-836-4533
- 24 Hour Help: 1-800-264-5578
You may also call our Spooner office at 1-715-635-8273 during ICU’s normal office hours, fax us at 1-715-635-6913 or write to us at PO Box 100 Spooner, WI 54801 to report the unauthorized use of the card.
To reset an ATM or Debit card PIN, contact a representative at Indianhead Credit Union during normal business hours.