Motor Vehicle Registration (By Appointment Only)

Through an association with Dealertrack, ICU has become an agent of the Wisconsin Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV). This agency status allows ICU to process motor vehicle registrations, issue and transfer license plates and perform registration renewal.

Wisconsin Vehicle Registration

Renew plates, stickers and more at ICU and roll easy!

The types of services we can offer are limited to the following:

Service: Plates, stickers, and registration certificates for: Cars, Light Duty Trucks, and Motorcycles

  • Must be registered for personal use
  • Must be a new purchase or new transfer of ownership
  • An Electronic Title/License Plate filing fee of $19.50 is assessed in addition to the fees due the State of Wisconsin.

Service: Registration Renewals for: Cars, Light Duty Trucks, and Motorcycles

  • A Counter Service Fee of $10.00 is assessed in addition to the fees due the State of Wisconsin


NADA New Vehicle Price Guide



Effective January 1, 2016, Wisconsin law requires any individual who sells a motor vehicle to another individual to notify the department within 30 days of the sale. This requirement includes transferring a junk vehicle by bill of sale. For more information, call (608) 264-7447 or click here: Selling a Vehicle?

* * *


Effective February 1, 2016, Indianhead Credit Union will no longer offer recreational vehicle registration transactions. You may use the on-line vehicle registration system at and then operate with the printed temporary operating receipt while you wait for decals and trail passes to arrive by mail. OR, you can complete a hard copy registration form and send it to the DNR for processing; however you cannot operate your recreational vehicle until the decals arrive. For more info, click here: Recreational Vehicle Registration Discontinued