Electronic Statement Presentation (e-statements)
With our Internet Branch, we are able to offer e-statements to our members. Whether you receive a monthly statement or quarterly statement you are now able to receive it online. The advantages of e-statements are many.
- Faster delivery of statements. They will be ready to view online no later than the 5th of the month.
- The statement is available to be downloaded, in PDF format, from our Internet branch.
- Our Internet branch will retain statements for on-demand retrieval for up to two years.
When you sign up for e-statements, you will no longer receive a paper copy of your statement.
How to sign up:
Minimum Requirements for Viewing, Saving, and Setting up E-Statements
- You must be signed up as an authorized Indianhead CU Internet Branch user.
- Printer with ability to print Portable Document Format (PDF) files.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0 (or higher) Software.
- Log into Online Banking
- Click Menu
- Click Settings
- Click Edit Email
- Click Add Email – enter an email address on next screen
- Check Statements
- Click Submit
How to access: When the e-statements are ready, you will receive an e-mail notice. Once you are notified, your statement is available, just go to our Internet Branch and view or download it.