Electronic Statement Presentation (e-statements)
With our Internet Branch, we are able to offer e-statements to our members. Whether you receive a monthly statement or quarterly statement you are now able to receive it online. The advantages of e-statements are many.
- It’s FREE! (there is a $2.00 fee per statement period for paper statements)
- Faster delivery of statements. They will be ready to view online as early as the 1st, but no later than the 5th of the month.
- The statement is available to be downloaded, in PDF format, from our Internet branch.
- Our Internet branch will retain statements for on-demand retrieval for up to two years.
When you sign up for e-statements, you will no longer receive a paper copy of your statement, unless you choose to have both.
How to sign up:
Minimum Requirements for Viewing, Saving, and Setting up E-Statements
- You must be signed up as an authorized Indianhead CU Internet Branch user.
- Printer with ability to print Portable Document Format (PDF) files.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0 (or higher) Software.
- Log into Online Banking
- Click Menu
- Click Settings
- Click Edit Email
- Click Email Address to be added to E-Statements
- Check Statements Box – Read Pop-up Disclosure and Click “I Agree”
- Click Submit – A security code will be sent to your email address. To finish adding your email, please enter the security code. Your email address will not be added if you cancel this process.
How to access: Between the 1st & 5th of the month, you’ll receive an e-mail notice that your statement is available. Just go to our Internet Branch, log into your account and view or download it.